So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

enough is enough


this morning i decided to count the myriad chinese take-out plasticontainers i've accumulated since moving into my new apartment. just because.

and it turns out, i've spent at least $132 on take-out in only 5 weeks, and that's assuming i didn't throw any of the free tupperware away! considering how cheap chinese food is, that's a lot of food. and a lot of carbs. and a lot of grease.

so that's it. no more Jin House for me. so sad... it's like telling a child he can never again go to the playground. telling a jewish girl she's not allowed to go shoe-shopping. telling a tranny she can't stand on the corner of 13th and Locust!

but i need to stress one thing: this is not a boycott. just because i'm not going to Jin House, doesn't mean you shouldn't. by all means, order away! if only so they won't go out of business due to the loss of my frequent orders...

as for me, i'll be spending these last 3 weeks eating tofu and eggs and almonds, all the while sternly reminding myself that my morbidly obese body is not yet ready for the islands of the Caribbean.

and between now and then, if you and i happen to chat, feel free to ask me what i had for dinner. and if i admit, "sweet an sour chickie," you have my permission to verbally spank me.

.

No comments: