So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

what the hell am i doing?


watch this video before reading below.

do it.
















and now tell me why it brought tears to my eyes AND made me laugh. really, tell me.




because i have no idea.


cpgb max azria forwarded me the link. no idea what it was. i started watching. smiling. tears forming. what the hell am i doing?, i wondered.

in my confusion, i sought out the back story. there really isn't one. just some guy roaming the earth. no real purpose. i mean, he didn't even get skinny from it. kinda silly, actually. it's at wherethehellismatt.com if you want to read it.

i'm just so confused. is it the joy of those dancing around him? is it the sense of liberation i vicariously feel? is it just some great music? why has this video been watched almost 7 million times?

tell me.


oh, and thanks, cpg!

No comments: