So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

do all gays have blogs?

someone asked me that the other day when i mentioned my blog. i responded, "yes, of course."

maybe it's just the mo's i know who have them.

but then, doesn't everyone have a blog, in a way? everyone has a means of voicing his or her opinions, complaints, gritos, wishes, and dreams. people have diaries, e-mails to friends, letters home to grandma, pen pals in prison, etc. some of us just choose to put it all online, out in the open, where it can be viewed by complete strangers.

why would we do that, you ask? well, because... um... hm. why would we do that?


i don't really know why.

come to think of it, it sounds like a somewhat crazy idea.

excuse me while i review previous posts and delete any private information or maybe even entire posts, like last month's post entitled "my social security number."

also, i'm re-watching the wedding date. don't judge me.

No comments: