So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

feist says...



When the dotted line of light illuminates your path and new clarity rings like a bell on a cold morning, then things are as they should be, and I find it’s less the “clouds” have parted than it is the “coulds.”



found it on a starbucks cup.
re-found it in a pile of junk as i was moving.

yes, i went through a short (but prolific in terms of quote accumulation) cutting-up-my-starbucks-cups-and-saving-them phase.


no, YOU'RE a loser!

don't judge me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey loser,
i remember this.
yes.
i was sitting across from you, my headphones on, and you wrote it on some sort of piece of paper of mine.
god only knows where my piece of paper with that quote is, but good to know those s-buck sessions didn't go to waste. ;)
love,
loser-t