So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Monday, June 30, 2008

giving me a toothache

because it's so ridiculously sweet.

and it's my favorite song of the week:

and all i know is when we're together
no one can make me feel the way you do
i wish each moment can last forever
it's hard to explain the way i feel for you
i just can't find the words
you got me losin' myself
in what i'm trying to say
and it's so hard to fight it
can't help but feelin this way
and every time that i'm near you it's like my heart gets weak
feels like i'm losin' my breath, makin' it hard to speak




karina - can't find the words



...but somehow YOU did.
thanks for the card.
and ditto, shawty.


ain't nothin' else to say.

No comments: