So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Friday, June 6, 2008

i will cut a bitch

first he told me that the instructions were simple. couldn't mess it up. easy installation. follow the steps on the screen.

i asked if i could call the store in the event that i was having problems connecting to the internet

his advice was to first go to online tech support.

he gave me a web address.
to access.
if i were having trouble
connecting to the internet.


remember that postman who climbed to the top of town hall and started shooting?

you know, i don't think what he did was that crazy.
he probably had to deal with some computer store techie that morning.
then he just lost it.
i think the guy deserved a break. maybe do a little community service. plant a tree. something.

No comments: