So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

breakin' all the rules

what's worse is, they're MY rules. rules by which i've abided by for so many years...

last night i watched tv in bed. i can't believe i did it. it just... happened. i should've known having a tv in my bedroom was a mistake, but i had been doing so well -- sitting on a comfy chair in the bedroom, not watching while actually in or on my bed. i feel so week.

also, i bought instant coffee. can you believe that -- INSTANT COFFEE??! who AM i?

i guess i can no longer mock and ridicule those of you who drink instant coffee regularly. and on the plus side, i will save a lot of money i was spending every morning at starbucks and dunkin' donuts, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day...

and, really, the instant coffee tastes a lot like starbucks. it does! that is, if by "like starbucks," i mean if i put starbucks through a brita two or three times. then gargled with it, spit the starbucks coffee into a melting plastic Dixie cup, added tap water to it, gave a homeless man a coffee enema with it, and THEN drank the starbucks coffee out of my favorite starbucks mug ------ then, yeah, the instant stuff kinda tastes like starbucks.

.

2 comments:

Eric Puglisi said...

i just threw up in my mouth a little

Unknown said...

muhaha i'll take cred for that