So, this is my life.

And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

off the wall


this be the relief wall in my hallway. so random, right? just like the rest of the place.

i'm living in a renovated, probably several-hundred-year-old house, and certain parts of it make me remember that. like the dungeon in the basement. and the sconces all over the walls. and the chandelier in the hallway that looks like something that would've hung in a mead hall.

and in true andrew sullivan fashion, this be the view from my window:


one of the city's most beloved BYOB's. every evening i look down to see the tables filled, the antipasti and wine flowing, and the foodies enjoying themselves. i love that about this city.

.

No comments: